A personal planner helps you set out your path of study.
Instructions for accessing the University's program plan templates:
- Go to Athabasca University's Program Plans web page (see link below)
- Click on the most recent year listed; a new window will open
- In the table titled Bachelor Degrees, click on Professional Arts
- Select and click on your chosen major area of study; a screen with the program planner will appear
- Print off the page for your personal use OR go to the Command Bar and click on “File” and then “Save as” and save the file to your hard drive
Click on this link: Program Plans