Financial aid might be available for you, depending on your situation.
- As a working professional, your employer may be willing to pay a portion or all of your tuition fee(s)
- Typically, employers require you to pay for a course and upon its successful completion will reimburse you
- You would apply to your employer directly for such support
- As a Canadian student, you might be eligible to apply to your provincial government for financial assistance
- If you consider yourself a disabled student, there are other financial resources available to you
- If you are residing outside of Canada and are not a Canadian citizen, please contact your local state/provincial/national agency for further information
For additional information, please refer to the University's Bursaries and Student Awards pages.
Provincial & Federal Student Financial Aid